Scheduled Site Maintenance on Sept 12 , 2021 at 12:00am Pacific

Eventbrite Developers

Sep 8, 2021, 11:00:17 AM9/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello Eventbrite Community,

We wanted to make you aware that Eventbrite will be performing routine site maintenance on Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 12:00 am Pacific Time (7:00 am UTC) for up to 30 minutes. While we don't expect any major interruptions, some features may be unavailable during this time. You will also be able to track updates in real-time on our Eventbrite Status page. Be sure to subscribe for real-time updates for this maintenance and future platform status updates.

Regards,
Eventbrite
This conversation is locked