Attendee Details for Multiple Events?

Teachnical Assistance Capacity Building

Feb 10, 2020, 7:42:27 PM2/10/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello, I'm new here and could use some points in a direction of a thread I'm guessing already exists.  If I'm using R to generate records requests, how might I combine attendee summaries from multiple events into 1 request?  So far I've managed to pull attendees from a single event successfully, but I'm not sure how to expand to multiple events.

Nathan Tinius

Feb 11, 2020, 1:58:09 PM2/11/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks for reaching out! I am happy to help.

The endpoint you are looking for is GET /v3/organizations/:organization_id/attendees/ endpoint.

If you are unsure of what your organization_id is you can find that information by calling GET /v3/users/me/organizations/.

I hope this helps! You can find more info in our API Documentation.
Nathan
Eventbrite External Developer Support

Teachnical Assistance Capacity Building

Feb 14, 2020, 3:08:43 PM2/14/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for the quick follow-up, Nathan.  I actually have multiple organization IDs for which I'd like to run downloads, and after testing with the following request, I receive the following error code:

REQUEST:

GET /v3/organizations/[TEST ORG ID]/attendees/?token=[MY TOKEN]

ERROR CODE:
{
    "status_code": 403,
    "error_description": "You do not have permission to access the resource you requested.",
    "error": "NOT_AUTHORIZED"
}

Where should I adjust account settings, or direct other users to adjust their account settings in order to establish permissions for accessing multiple org id downloads from the "main admin" account?

Nathan Tinius

Mar 2, 2020, 12:45:01 PM3/2/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey there!

The oAuth token needs to be on the account that created the events for organizations endpoints to work.