Check-In attendee using API

Jonathan Fuchs

Jan 11, 2022, 3:48:51 AM1/11/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,
we are building a custom integration for online Events. As a ticketing service we also want to offer Eventbrite. If attendees are logging in on our app we want them to be checked in the eventbrite system too. So that the analytics in Eventbrite are showing who went to the event online.

So in short is there an api endpoint to check-in an attendee by id? We couldnt find this in the api docs. Or is there a workaround to make the analytics of Eventbrite consistent with our login data?

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 26, 2022, 1:35:01 PM1/26/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jonathan,

It's great to hear you're building a custom integration for online events!

It is currently only possible to retrieve Attendee objects via our public API, so any updates to Attendee objects have to be made via our UI. Therefore, I would recommend operating the other way around, if it is possible for you process data retrieved for your Eventbrite attendees within your app, rather than sending data from your app to Eventbrite.

Best,
Eventbrite API Team