Connecting Sending "Company" from Eventbrite to Pipedrive via Zapier is broken.

Nick Coster

Jan 10, 2021, 11:14:09 PM1/10/21
to Eventbrite Developers
HI All,

I am trying to automate a notification of a registration into our CRM Pipedrive, using Zapier as a the link between the 2 systems.

Previously we were able to nominate that the Company field in the order form was mandatory, however there has since been a change such that when we provide tax information the "Company" is being captured as part of the billing information, and I cannot request "company" in the Order form for individual attendees.

Unfortunately this version of the "company" field is NOT being passed to Zapier and as a result cannot link an event to a Person and Organisation in Pipedrive.

Does anyone have any suggestions that may help?

(SIDE NOTE: I have created a custom question in the order form that asks for the company but this feels like an unnecessary hack)

Regards

Nick Coster

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 15, 2021, 5:31:51 PM1/15/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your question.  I'll be happy to investigate your specific further for you. Regardless of tax information being collected, you should be able to make the 'Company' field required. If you'll reply in this thread and send over a couple of things for me, that would be great:

  • The event ID number (EID) where you are experiencing this issue.
  • The use case here so that we can better understand the problem and look deeper.
Thanks Nick and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Donna