Separate line items coming from Eventbrite into Zapier are being treated as a single item

Partner& Prosper

Mar 22, 2021, 9:45:34 PM3/22/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Answers to custom questions and tickets with differing buyer and attendee information are coming through as singular line items, meaning a formatter step is required for each line to separate these into separate entries. Up until recently, each came through individually. Zapier believes this is due to a change in the Eventbrite API as we ran multiple events last year with no issues.

Zpaier 1.png
zap 2.png

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 25, 2021, 5:45:35 PM3/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Could your provide us with either the account email address or the Event ID number for one of your events so that we can investigate further? Also, please provide the endpoint you're calling through the API. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
Donna

Partner& Prosper

Apr 14, 2021, 10:14:11 PM4/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Donna,

Sorry for my late reply. The eventbrite account email address is eve...@partnerandprosper.com.au. Our endpoint is airtable. We're aiming to have a registrations database in airtable for which we can segment all information. This doesn't work when answers are coming through in the same field. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards,
Florian