Picayune nitpick ... a minor TYPO on one of the documentation web pages

Mike Schwartz

Mar 14, 2021, 12:57:32 PM3/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Picayune nitpick ... a minor TYPO on one of the documentation web pages

I enjoyed reading at
. . . https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/what-to-do-if-there-s-a-typoed-email-address-on-your-eventbrite-order?lg=en_US
* * * "except for" * * * the fact that (at the end of the first paragraph) the sentence
> Contact the event organizer to have your tickets to the correct email.
seems to be missing ONE word.

The word * * * << "sent" >> * * * should probably be included there, right AFTER
> Contact the event organizer to have your tickets
and just BEFORE
> to the correct email.

(Also, if it were up to me, I would include the word "address" at the end of that sentence.)

Please forgive me -- (and forward this, if appropriate) -- if I have sent
this 'comment' to the wrong place or a wrong category or something.

* * * THANKS! * * * for listening

Minor detail
from

--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ  US

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 16, 2021, 3:52:24 PM3/16/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out and thank you for your feedback. We'll take a look!

Best,
Donna