Trouble pulling events to wordpress

Ian Ellis

Mar 20, 2021, 4:46:33 PM3/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi!

I'm having an issue with pulling events from Eventbrite to WordPress.  Our site has been transferred from Eventbrite management.  I'm using the plugin "Eventbrite Events - Public API Version".  I know I'm connecting properly to Eventbrite, because the correct Venues and Organizations are displayed as data sources, but in the site itself where there should be event info, it displays "Please use correct published Event ID."

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Thank you for your Time
Ian

Ian Ellis

Mar 20, 2021, 4:48:36 PM3/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Sorry, also I should mention, our calendar that previously displayed events is not being populated at all.

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 25, 2021, 5:52:28 PM3/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Ian,

Really sorry to hear the new plugin is giving you trouble! Can you please provide the organization IDs you're working with for this website, as well as the website URL, so we can have a look?

You can find the organization_id for each organization you are a member of with your token via the following request: GET https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/users/me/organizations/

Best,

Ian Ellis

Mar 25, 2021, 6:13:41 PM3/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm actually not super familiar with the WordPress platform. I was trying to help a friend transfer their site, but ultimately told them they should hire someone more familiar, who would do a better job.

Thank you for your time!

Ian Ellis