Wordpress Intergration

Kevin McCarthy

May 4, 2021, 4:08:23 PM5/4/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks in advance for your help!

I'm a novice wordpress website developer and I book events at Mr. Goodbar in WNY.

I was able to to embed the code into the site for one event and I can see it on the site, however, the link or the scroll doesn't work.

This only embeds one event.

I'd like to embed all events if possible, right now there are only 3 but we plan on adding plenty more.

I tired a plugin in wordpress Display Eventbrite Events in WordPress  and I found the API Private link... but for some reason it won't save it when I cut and paste even when I click Save.

1. If i can get one working, I will add one at a time, that would be at least something
2. Idealy I'd like to have all events embedded...

can someone help?  thanks!

Kevin

Natalie Blikslager

May 6, 2021, 7:11:33 PM5/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out!

The plugin you're referring to was built and is maintained by a third party, so it will be best to reach out to them for questions around the plugin. I found they offer a support tab here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-for-eventbrite-api/

It sounds like you are referring to the API key page in our overview here, which generates a private token for you and gives you authentication request examples. This page relies on you being logged into Eventbrite, so it doesn't have any fields for you to enter data - apologies for the confusion. To create an API key or see more details about the API keys you previously created, you can head to the API Keys page in your account settings. You will see a Create API Key button there that you can select, then enter your details and click Create Key to get your API key!

Best,
Natalie