Bug Report: Eventbrite Help Section + Missing Payment Method Fields

Corey William Schneider

Nov 18, 2021, 8:14:29 AM11/18/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Eventbrite,

First, I just tried to contact Eventbrite support through the website, but I either get a 'this page isn't working' image right away or see it after clicking on any link on the first page (see attached).

Also, one of my event pages seems to be missing the 'payment method' fields completely (see attached):

This same error happened the other day with an event, though Eventbrite support was able to fix it on the spot. Can you fix this one too, and also share the explanation behind this recurring error? I'm concerned I'll have to go into every single event page without ticket sales to determine if the error is more widespread.

Thank You,
Corey
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.11.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.09.18 AM.png

Corey William Schneider

Nov 18, 2021, 10:48:31 AM11/18/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I wanted to provide a quick update.

I was able to access the support section by going through Google Chrome Incognito (though it's still not working in my regular browser). They fixed the payment method issue, but reported its part of a larger issue that they'll send over to your team.

Thank You,
Corey

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 24, 2021, 1:50:53 PM11/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Corey,

Thank you so much for reporting this incident and sharing updates to the group. The incident was resolved on November 18, 2021.

We’re constantly making changes to the product to improve both the creator and attendee experience. With all of these changes, things don’t always go as planned and we thank you for your patience as we continue to try to make Eventbrite better. Our top priority is ensuring you have access to our platform and we are working hard to prevent these issues from happening in the future.

Best,
Natalie