Eventbrite Webhook Delay

Tristan Santos

Mar 2, 2021, 9:04:43 AM3/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Team - I just wanted to see if the issue has been fixed with the webhook delay. We created a test ticket yesterday and it didn't come through.

Corey William Schneider

Mar 2, 2021, 10:38:01 AM3/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
To piggyback that — while I see that it was working again earlier this morning, it looks like the delay is starting to build back up again (was instantaneous around 9am ET, now it's 10:30am ET and orders are delayed around 10 minutes). This is the same effect that happened when the first fix was pushed on Friday evening — it was working as expected, but then the delay began to accumulate.

Lukas Pagel

Mar 3, 2021, 3:19:49 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I can confirm, that the delay is building up.
We got delay around several hours. The stacked webhooks finally fired all around 2021-03-02T18:45:27Z at almost the same time.

Maybe they pushed another fix or restarted the machines?

I really hope this gonna end.

donna

Mar 3, 2021, 9:58:00 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi All,

Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:33:24 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.