How Can I Find Sites For Publishing Event Guest Posts?

Heena Ansari

May 2, 2021, 1:28:12 PM5/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am working on SEO for a event related sites. And want to publish guest posts on high traffic websites related to event. So I want to know how can I search those websites?

Natalie Blikslager

May 4, 2021, 2:19:56 PM5/4/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

We unfortunately do not offer the ability to search events by category/location/etc via our API at this time, but you can retrieve publicly listed events via these endpoints:
You will have to implement a means to develop and maintain a list organization_id's or venue_id's, which you can then use with the corresponding endpoint to pull events from that entity.

I hope this is helpful!

Best,
Natalie