Filter attendees and orders by event time_filter

Morgane Legros

Oct 21, 2021, 6:13:12 AM10/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Would it be possible to filter attendees and orders to get current events ? Like we can filter event list with 'time_filter'

Thanks
Morgane

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 3, 2021, 6:24:11 PM11/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Morgane!

It is not possible to filter a list attendees or orders request by current events, so to retrieve this data, you will need to make multiple requests:
  1. Get current and future events: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/organization_id/events/?time_filter=current_future
  2. Get attendees and/or orders for each event ID returned from the first request:
In case you need more data from any of the above requests, you can also check out the expansions available for the Event object, Attendee object, and Order object in our API Reference here.

Best,
Natalie