API delays or API not sending?

Sharon Harvey

Mar 1, 2021, 12:35:54 PM3/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Creating a new thread for visibility. We are still experiencing the API delays that were reported last week and are marked here as resolved.

We are still waiting for event registrations from last Friday and I have done a new registration today that is not posted to the API.  We have waited a couple of hours today in case it is delayed but it doesn't seem to be coming across at all

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 3, 2021, 10:13:38 AM3/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for reaching out. Webhooks’ performance is currently being impacted by a number of partially-handled exceptions in our service. We’re currently working to mitigate the impact of those exceptions and we will continue to see lag on Webhooks’ delivery during peak US hours until we have an end-to-end solution in place. We'll post updates as more information becomes available.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:31:01 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.