Extracting Data from Eventbrite Using ODBC?

Rich Stuart

Mar 24, 2021, 11:50:04 AM3/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Greetings:

I replaced our previous IT person but I'm not savvy with APIs nor am I able to make sense out of the scripts (FIleMaker Pro/Claris using JSON) used to download data from Eventbrite to our database. However, I have some experience in ODBC.

Instead of using an API, is it possible to connect to Eventbrite using ODBC and if so, is there a field map/relationship map available for my use?

TIA for your replies.

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 26, 2021, 4:47:01 PM3/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Rich,

Thanks for reaching out!

For security purposes, it is not possible to connect to Eventbrite using ODBC or extract data by means other than our API and in-product through your Eventbrite account.

You may find an app that fits your needs in our App Marketplace, so I definitely recommend browsing it! I also recommend checking out our API Documentation, as it can likely help you clarify the scripts used to download data from Eventbrite to your database.

Best,
Natalie