Error on List Attendees by Organization endpoint

Hugo Pérez Fernández

May 4, 2021, 6:58:05 AM5/4/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I have been testing with this endpoint:

But I have been running into the problem that it takes too long to return the answer. To dismiss that the problem was in my code I have made the call to the same endpoint from the console that is provided in the API reference, but I get the same result.

I hope you can give me an answer soon.

Thank you

Hugo Pérez Fernández

May 6, 2021, 7:21:12 AM5/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello again,

In addition to what I comment in the previous message when the endpoint responds, the information does not seem correct:

{
    "pagination": {
    "object_count": 50,
    "page_number": 1,
    "page_size": 50,
    "page_count": 1162,
    "continuation": "eyJwYWdlIjogMn0",
    "has_more_items": true
},
    "attendees": [ // Attedees list ]

As can be seen in the response, the page_count is 1162, and page_size is 50 so the object_count should be between 58,051 and 58,100 and not 50 as indicated. This property is returning the value correctly in this other endpoint:

Thanks!

Natalie Blikslager

May 6, 2021, 7:37:40 PM5/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Hugo,

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing with the v3/organizations/ endpoint and appreciate you reporting them to us with helpful details.

Our Engineering team is investigating these issues and I will follow up with you as I receive updates.

Best,
Natalie