Is there a way to obtain the field Order Type via API for a certain Attendee?

Roman Dabrov

May 25, 2021, 9:00:33 AM5/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi All

Hope all is well.

Is there a way to obtain the field Order Type via API for a certain Attendee?

Details:

1. We have a report

2. there is a column in the report - Order Type. Eg Order Type = Paypal Completed

3. We're trying to get the field Order Type via Attendee API

However there is no such field in Attendee API, see here

Is there a way to obtain the field Order Type via API for a certain Attendee?

Thank you
Roman

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jun 1, 2021, 6:26:41 PM6/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Roman,

Thanks for reaching out!

It is not possible at this time to obtain the Order Type via our API, but I am looking into the possibility. I will let you know whether or not we are able to instate this ability.

Best,
Natalie

Justin Hardman

Jun 3, 2021, 4:38:22 AM6/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Great if you can add this to the API. It would be very helpful to be able to help reconcile our payments.

Robert Cofer

Mar 15, 2023, 12:33:33 PM3/15/23
to Eventbrite Developers
See other discussion: Order API Data Need

I too find this omission very odd. And this is an open issue over 1 1/2 years old.