EventBrite Attendees API pagination issue

Payal Desai

Oct 25, 2021, 7:46:19 PM10/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I posted Attendees page_size error more than a week ago but still waiting to hear back.

While passing 'page_size' parameter to Attendees API call, I am getting below error:
{
    "status_code": 400,
    "error_description": "There are errors with your arguments: page_size - Unknown parameter",
    "error": "ARGUMENTS_ERROR"
}

This is the postman GET request URL: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<Event_ID>/attendees/?page_size=10.

When there's more data on other pages, I am unable to get that data due to this error.
Can someone please respond to what is the workaround to get this working please?
Screenshot of error below for reference.

AttendessAPICall.JPG

Thank you!

Jeff Taylor

Apr 26, 2023, 8:36:15 PM4/26/23