Help With Attendees and Orders

Jay Iorio

Oct 21, 2021, 6:01:53 PM10/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Greetings...

I am looking to use a Python client to retrieve two items...

1)  Attendees... Whose coming on what night of a specific event?

2)  Order details - to get questions and answers we may ask on the Order form.

I can't tell if this is possible at all..

As an Example:

I have built code using the sdk to get_event_users(Token, EventID)

{'pagination': {'object_count': 0, 'page_number': 1, 'page_size': 50, 'page_count': 1, 'has_more_items': False}, 'attendees': []}

There is no documentation on how to get from here to a list of people who have bought tickets.  I cant get at the attendees....

I am a Python Programmer by trade... Should I be using the Eventbrite package in pypy?\

Or should I be using a more generic requests type module that simulates the curl commands you give as examples?

Thanks,
Jay

b...@perciaccante.net

Oct 21, 2021, 7:58:08 PM10/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
It depends on how you have your tickets set up.  The buyer and attendee may be different based on that.  How do you have the tickets set up?