Changing Payout Country via API

yannic...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 10:10:05 PM10/10/18
to Eventbrite API
Hi,

I'm starting to use the Eventbrite API, and I'm running into an issue concerning payout settings.
I can't seem to change the payout country for a new ticket class via API.
What currently happens is that I create a new event, and then I add a ticket_class to the event. When I try to publish the event, it tells me no payment method has been set. But when I try to set a checkout_settings for the event, it doesn't accept it, since the country in my checkout_settings isn't USA, which is set as the default payout country.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks a bunch!