Invalid cost param in Api docs for

Lukáš Ončák

Nov 13, 2020, 8:40:42 AM11/13/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey guys,

I'm implementing Eventbrite to our application and I found incorect information in https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/api#/reference/ticket-class/update/update-a-ticket-class in request payload is cost parameter described as object with currency, value, major_value and display properties. If you send request with those properties in payload it's returns validation error with message "here are errors with your arguments: ticket_class.cost - Currency should be in format: `USD,2342` or `USD:2342`". So I assume request payload was changed together with create ticket_class (where is this param correctly described as string) and some one forgot about documentation. If you want, I can update it for you, just point me where to create PR.

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 20, 2020, 3:31:28 PM11/20/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Lukáš,

Thank you for reporting these issues in our documentation. We apologize for the confusion and will update it as soon as possible.

Best,
Natalie