Mailing List Subscription Option

Tanner Logan

Mar 31, 2021, 12:25:31 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I was wondering how to go about adding an email subscription option on my page that links directly to my Eventbrite account so I do not have to manually add the names. As of now I am using contactform7 and just manually adding but it is quite a pain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 31, 2021, 4:03:46 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi Tanner,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, the Eventbrite email form previously added to Wordpress sites doesn’t work with the public API, so the email signup form on Wordpress will not be available moving forward. We recommend using a third-party email marketing service such as MailChimp for this which integrates directly with Eventbrite.

Please note this forum is for API Developers with questions related to working directly with the Eventbrite API. For support questions, it'd be best that you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us.

Best,

Donna