Custom Tracking Link

Itcontractors group

Mar 31, 2021, 12:49:41 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello

I am looking option to generate my own custom tracking link.
At present trackingCode contains "affCode" keyword in generated URL

I am looking custom link or simple refCode for replacement.

{event_url}?refCode= or {event_url}?{refCode}=

I see affCode creates a problem for promoting my event and sometime it is not preferred by advertising giants.

Regards
Preety

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 31, 2021, 3:48:40 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Preety,

Thank you for reaching out. It's not possible to create custom tracking links using Eventbrite's open API. You will need to set up any customized tracking links within your event(s). Details on how to do that can be found here. Also, the 'affcode' heading in reports will provide you with the source of the tracking link used. You can certainly edit the column heading after you download the report, if that's of concern for you, but there's not a way to customize it otherwise.

Best,
Donna