How to customize content in the automated attendee alerts emails (2 days, 2 hours, and 10 minutes prior to events)?

Greg Pape

Jan 17, 2021, 1:08:06 PM1/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello developers,

I'm currently posting about 12 monthly online Zoom events on Eventbrite. I'm a basic user, not a developer. I'm seeking to include certain repeated verbiage/content in all the automatic reminder emails sent 2 days ahead of all our events, and don't know yet if and how I can do that.

The Eventbrite Help Center seems to say I can choose "All occurrences" for a recurring event (using "Emails to attendees", under "Manage Attendees").

However, when I choose All occurrences, the UI tells me there are no emails to display. So maybe this edit feature only applies to custom emails and not to edits to the automatic reminder ones(?)

I only seem to be able to edit and add verbiage to the reminder emails if I select a specific occurrence of the event.

The attendees already get three reminder emails automatically, and I don't want to overload them with more, nor have to repeat my added content multiple times and for multiple events. I would prefer to be able to piggyback my extra content onto the automatic emails.

Any tips or workarounds would be appreciated.

Greg Pape, Texas Satsang Society, Inc. (Eckankar in Texas)

screen displayed when selecting a single occurrence within the series:
eventbrite specific occurrence scheduled emails.jpg

screen displayed when selecting "all occurrences":
Eventbrite all occurrences attendee emails.jpg

Emiliano Mancini

Jan 26, 2023, 6:30:06 AM1/26/23
to Eventbrite Developers
How did you solve?