Eventbrite Zapier Connection Doesn't Work

Tanya Levdikova

Oct 12, 2021, 9:46:59 AM10/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I'm trying to connect Eventbrite with either Ewebinar or Airtable using Zapier.

And I'm getting the same mistake every time I turn on a zap:

Zap was paused with error message: Eventbrite ran into an error: Oops! Something went wrong. Eventbrite may be having issues with their API - please try again later.

Please advise.

Natalie Blikslager

Oct 13, 2021, 3:55:43 PM10/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Tanya!

It will be best to reach out to Zapier Support for assistance with setting up your Zaps and resolving this error message.

If Zapier Support has any questions for us, they can of course reach out here with the full Eventbrite API request they are making, as well as the response they are receiving, when this error appears for you and I will be happy to help!

Best,
Natalie