Embed code scrolling automatically

Ian Hirsch

Dec 25, 2021, 4:02:23 PM12/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey!

I have a few checkout embeds in a single page site I'm making on Webflow. When I click checkout (halfway down the page) the page behind the checkout automatically scrolls to the top of the page, then pops back to the original location. This behavior isn't consistent. Is there any way to stop this behavior?

Thanks in advance

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 14, 2022, 3:05:47 PM1/14/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Ian!

Please see the guidance under "4. You can’t scroll in embedded checkout." in our Help Center article: Using Embedded Checkout to sell tickets on your website. This should resolve the issue you're seeing with multiple embeds and scrolling on the page.

If you follow the Help Center page guidance and still experience this issue, please follow up with your website URL and embed code(s) so we can investigate further.

Thank you!
Eventbrite API Team