Eventbrite Attendee Api Calls

OTC Developer

Oct 19, 2021, 4:51:44 PM10/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I posted a question 8 days ago now and have yet to receive a response in regards to the amount of time that it’s taking to pull event attendee data.

We are limited to 2000 calls per hour and 48,000 per day. However some of our customers have 20,000 numbers for their events and want to sync contacts within seconds or minutes vs hours.

Can you increase our api rate limits? Or is there a work around you recommend so that we can pull the data faster for our customers that use Eventbrite.

Please respond here, message us directly or email us so we can discuss options and or solutions thank you.

Natalie Blikslager

Oct 22, 2021, 6:11:36 PM10/22/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!