www.eventbrite.com refused to connect.

DG Schultz

Oct 7, 2021, 4:01:49 PM10/7/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

Just today, my website is not able to show and launch into my Eventbrite event.  I have a website I'm using for my organization.  For event attendees, they would go to my webpage then see the registration link (my Eventbrite URL) to launch into selecting which tickets they want.  Today, I'm getting this error: www.eventbrite.com refused to connect.  I'm using a Chrome browser.  I've tried other browsers, too.  Firefox shows an error at the bottom of the screen prompting the user to open a separate browser window.  In Sarfari, my webpage just show blank with the link was before.

I'm trying to figure out what may have happened today (this has been working awesome the past couple months).  We are right in the heart of our registration period, so trying to figure out if on Eventbrite side (some setting I need to adjust). or whatever.

Any thoughts?

Daryl Schultz

Natalie Blikslager

Oct 8, 2021, 5:16:13 PM10/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Daryl!

Please let me know your website's URL so I can take a look.

Looking forward to helping out!

Thanks,
Natalie

b...@perciaccante.net

Oct 12, 2021, 3:52:58 PM10/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Natalie,

Could this be part of the reason I am getting 403's on the attendee api?