Using Embedded Checkout with RSVP tracking feature

KD

Jul 30, 2021, 2:39:54 PM7/30/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Summarize Problem:
I have created an Eventbrite Email Campaign and turned RSVP Tracking on. I want the invitee to register on the embedded Eventbrite form on my website rather than go to the Eventbrite website to register. Can this be done?

What have you already tried?
I have successfully embedded to the registration form (Embedded Checkout widget) on my organization's website. I have also turned on RSVP Tracking on my Eventbrite Email Campaign.

Describe the expected results:
I expect the invitee to receive an email invitation and have the ability to click the RSVP button, which will take the invitee to my website (not Eventbrite's) to complete registration.

Thank you very much!

KD

Aug 2, 2021, 1:24:35 PM8/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Re-posting in case it helps get a response to this question, please. Thanks!

nata...@eventbrite.com

Aug 2, 2021, 6:17:11 PM8/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi Kelly!

Please note this forum is for API Developers. For support questions, it'd be best that you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us

I will say, this is not possible to do, as registration must take place through Eventbrite for events ticketed on the platform. You may find it helpful to customize your order form to meet your registration needs instead!

Best,

Natalie