Webhook's workflow not enabled in tray.io builder: Part 2

Jaki Frisina

Jan 6, 2022, 11:41:12 AM1/6/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I originally posted here, but did not receive a reply back.

Our webhook exists so that we can keep a running list of up-to-date attendee lists for our events in Google Drive. We don't use Zoom at all in my organization.

Does this matter? Do I still need to delete and recreate the webhook? If so, where do I get the payload URL from? Can I copy the old payload URL?

Thanks,
Jaki
Message has been deleted

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 14, 2022, 3:10:02 PM1/14/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jaki!

We recommend deleting this webhook. It is separate from the webhook you're using to keep a running list of up-to-date attendee lists, and you do not need to recreate either webhook after you've deleted the one that is returning this Tray.io error message.

Hopefully this helps!

Best,
Eventbrite API Team