Organization id doesn't exist.

Ozan Bitirgen

Oct 8, 2020, 8:05:01 AM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi, i'm trying to get the events from a couple of organizations. But when i used the api endpoint of v3/organizations/{org_id}/events/ for the org_id's that i pulled from eventbrite, it gives me ' The organization_id you requested does not exist '. What could be wrong about this?

Example id's

Manic Presents - 25461832873
Citizen Cope - 18093944169

Houston Krohman

Oct 8, 2020, 5:19:50 PM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Ozan,

Neither of those are valid Organization_id's, where did you get those values from?

Adam Stepansky

Oct 8, 2020, 5:24:09 PM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Houston - This appears valid -  25461832873 - The second is an event, not an ID.

Adam Stepansky

Oct 8, 2020, 5:25:50 PM10/8/20
to Eventbrite Developers
*The second is an event ID, not an Org ID*
Message has been deleted

John Doe

Nov 18, 2020, 4:33:26 PM11/18/20
to Eventbrite Developers
so where do we get the Organization Id from?

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 24, 2020, 7:29:12 PM11/24/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey John,

There are two ways to get the Organization ID via API:
Best,
Natalie