Get a paginated list of all filtered events

Vyacheslav

Jun 4, 2021, 4:48:43 AM6/4/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello, how can I get all events by parameters now? Previously it was this way but what is the modern method?
https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/search/

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jun 25, 2021, 3:12:00 PM6/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Vyacheslav,

I hope you are well! Unfortunately, we do not have a modern method for searching all events.

You may retrieve a list of events that belong to your Eventbrite account by any of the List methods here: API Reference | List Events

However, the only way to receive event data that doesn't belong to your account is by calling events individually, as documented here: API Reference | Retrieve Event (GET /v3/events/:event_id:/)

Or by calling the events per venue, as documented here: API Reference | List Events by Venue (GET /v3/venues/:venue_id:/events/)
*Note: With this option, you will need to obtain the venue_id by calling an event from the venue individually (GET /v3/events/:event_id:)

Both are manual and neither is a 1 to 1 replacement of events/search/.  I am sorry I don't have the answer you are looking for.

Best,
Natalie