Can the embedded Check-Out passback information?

Henry Acevedo

Mar 12, 2021, 3:30:30 PM3/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hello,

We were able to successfully get the checkout flow working.

We wanted to pass back information around what event was selected, the date/time or the ID. I am not too familiar with Javascript and wanted to check to see if anyone had done this before or if it was possible.

Our use case is that we have embedded this registration process in a Qualtrics survey and wanted to embed the selected event in the survey metadata. Our workaround is a question asking which date they chose.

Any leads would be helpful.

Thank you,
Henry

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 16, 2021, 3:59:06 PM3/16/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Henry,

If you're hoping to retrieve attendee information via our API, you can do so by calling the following endpoint: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/event_id/attendees/

It will be best to use the 'event' expansion on the Attendee object to receive the corresponding event date in your response.

Otherwise, at Eventbrite, we generally don't debug end-user code, but other users in this forum may be familiar with your use case and be able to better guide you. If you're able to figure this out, please update this thread so other users can benefit should they run into something similar in the future!

Best,
Natalie