Is there a way to change Http header from text/plain to application/json when add webhook url

Khoo Yong Jian

Dec 14, 2021, 9:47:08 PM12/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Team,

Wish to check, is there anyway for me to change Http Header Accept from text/plain to application/json when add webhook url in eventbrite Manage Webhooks module?

Thanks

Natalie Blikslager

Dec 17, 2021, 6:10:01 PM12/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi there!

It is not possible at this time to change the acceptance criteria of the payload URL field when creating a webhook in our UI.

Alternately, you may find it helpful to create a webhook via our API. To learn how you can create a webhook via our API, please see our documentation here: API Reference | Create Webhooks by Organization ID

For more information on using webhooks with Eventbrite, you can also check out this page: Eventbrite Documentation | Using Webhooks

I hope this helps!

Best,
Natalie

Khoo Yong Jian

Dec 31, 2021, 6:13:55 AM12/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie,

Thanks for replied. Currently, I use a workaround solution to receive a webhook call from Eventbrite and route it back to my backend service.