How to remove information from confirmation email

Chris Mendezona

Sep 9, 2021, 11:49:00 AM9/9/21
to Eventbrite Developers
As zoom has updated their security, The only way to streamline a link is to have a waiting room. If registration is check off as required in zoom, each person will get a unique link..

We have found that it confuses people when they receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite and Zoom. When the zoom has their personalized meeting link. Being routed to the event page and then joining has been causing issues.

We want folks to get only one option to add to calendar, and we want that from zoom not Eventbrite.

Is there a way to make it so people only receive a confirmation message, but no additional info?

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 17, 2021, 1:16:52 PM9/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Chris!

This is a good question, but please note this forum is for API Developers. For support questions, it'd be best that you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us

You may also find our guide on Customizing your order confirmation here to be helpful!

Best,

Natalie