Eventbrite affiliate program

Chris McCaw

Jun 8, 2021, 5:06:03 PM6/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey all, does Eventbrite have any Affiliate program not via the organizers but with Eventbrite directly?

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jun 17, 2021, 2:04:04 PM6/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Chris,

We really appreciate your interest in affiliating with Eventbrite, but at this time, we are not considering new app affiliates. Should we start we reviewing apps again for affiliation via listing in our App Marketplace, we will be sure to reach out!

I will share general updates to our App Marketplace Partner Program as announcements in this group as we plan forward. Thank you again for interest.

Best,
Natalie