Zoom + Eventbrite Integration Challenges

Brent Dornbos

Feb 11, 2021, 1:13:56 PM2/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Good Afternoon -

Our Eventbrite integration between zoom and Eventbrite keeps failing. We've had to go in and reconnect zoom to eventbrite twice in 2 weeks. Because of this we  then have to go in and update every single event we have connected because the connect failed. When we reconnect, we have registrants who receive inadvertent cancellation messages from Zoom which causes confusion as they believe their registration is canceled. Please see the attached screenshots of these situations. Eventbrite Screenshot 1.pngEventbrite Screenshot 2.pngEventbrite Screenshot 3.png

CSUDH Extended and International Education

Feb 12, 2021, 7:40:04 PM2/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Having the exact same issue; this also happened to us last fall, and took several days for EB to resolve. Hopefully they will fix it faster this time...

Anissa Barton-Thompson

Message has been deleted

Damon Adamo CSUSM

Mar 5, 2021, 7:49:48 PM3/5/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am having a similar issue where I am signed in, the account approves, but none of the users in our campus show up. When I do a name search, it comes up with random names that aren't in our account.
The odd thing is I created a free Zoom account with one of my gmail accounts (not campus related) and the plug in worked great.
As of now, I cannot recommend that we use it because it just doesn't work with our Zoom account.

Damon Adamo

Gopakumar R

Mar 7, 2021, 3:48:38 AM3/7/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am also having the same issue, I connected event, but no video or Zoom not working.