Release of the Eventbrite API Postman Collection

Houston Krohman

May 12, 2020, 2:26:09 PM5/12/20
to Eventbrite Developers

As a follow-on to our recent note about moving forward with a community-based developer self-service model for the Eventbrite API, we wanted to share a new resource that we thought would help going forward.

We compiled a Postman collection containing all of the current endpoints that can be found in our API Documentation. We hope that this will speed up your development process and assist with your creations as we refine and improve our developer resources.

Please note that this collection will not be updated or explicitly supported by Eventbrite for the foreseeable future: our hope is that this will simply act as a helpful starting point.

You can install the collection directly to Postman with a single click:

Install Postman Collection