Delay in webhooks?

Robb Warren

Feb 23, 2021, 4:36:43 PM2/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I'm currently experiencing about a 2 hour delay in webooks being send.  What is the SLA on webooks being sent.

Natalie Blikslager

Feb 24, 2021, 8:31:21 PM2/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Our webhooks queue can back up when there is a large number of orders being placed, but typically, webhooks will send within seconds. We are aware of the issue causing latency with webhooks triggering at the moment and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience the delays may be causing you in the meantime.

We will report back once this issue is resolved and welcome any additional details you're open to sharing that may aid in our investigation in the meantime.

Best,
Natalie

Priya Prasad

Feb 24, 2021, 11:15:33 PM2/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
We are experiencing the same issue where we notice a delay of about 90 mins. It will be great to have tis real time.

Regards
Priya

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

donna

Feb 26, 2021, 5:47:45 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for your patience. The cause of the webhooks delay has been identified and fixes have been applied. We expect the problem to be solved in the next several hours. If you continue to experience an issue, please let us know via this forum.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:38:17 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks for reaching out. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. This was a complex issue that took some time to correct. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 10:15:33 PM UTC-6 Priya Prasad wrote:
Message has been deleted