Event check out interface randomly change

Jorge Castillo

Sep 14, 2020, 9:12:12 AM9/14/20
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi,

We noted from long time ago that we have two different formats of check out layout assigned, as far as we know, randomly.
Format 1: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/you-at-ie-usa-canada-tickets-120170257475
Format 2: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sustainability-challenge-canada-tickets-120162708897

Could you please let us know what is the reason so we know if it is something in our control or if it is something that comes from Eventbrite.

Please note that both events were created via API

Antonio Lombardi

Sep 14, 2020, 11:48:04 AM9/14/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks for reaching our Jorge. It looks like there is some invalid custom HTML in the Event Description created in this first event: Format 1: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/you-at-ie-usa-canada-tickets-120170257475

I've resolved the issue on our end. But in the future, to resolve, you can visit the "Event Details" section when managing the event and ensure that the details are saved properly.

Jorge Castillo

Sep 16, 2020, 12:47:41 PM9/16/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Antonio!

Thanks for your quick response. Could you please share with us what was the invalid HTML so I can share it with my teammates to identify the source.

Best.

This conversation is locked