Page size attendees list

Chris McCaw

Sep 26, 2021, 11:20:14 AM9/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I am using the Attendees List API However there doesn't seem to be a way to set the number of attendees to return in the response - page_size. Currently, It defaults to 50. In the events API I can set the page_size up to 200. Is there any way to return more results in a single call for Attendees List?

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 28, 2021, 12:37:41 PM9/28/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Chris!

It is unfortunately not possible to adjust the page_size and as such, this parameter is ignored. The maximum number of objects that can be returned per page for the Attendees List endpoint is 50, and you will need to use a continuation token to retrieve the next page(s) of results.

An alternative to consider is using the List Orders by Event ID endpoint with the Attendees expansion, for example: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<event_id>/orders/?expand=attendees

This request will return all attendees in fewer pages because multiple Attendees can be on a single Order.

Best,
Natalie