Kerry O'Neil

Jan 21, 2021, 4:52:59 PM1/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi All,

We use Eventbrite at our company but I'm trying to understand if there is an API integration that I can set up to feed email addresses we obtain from Eventbrite directly into our ESP (Braze). Does anyone know where I can start or find out if this is even an option?

Thanks!

Nathan Tinius

Jan 21, 2021, 6:46:04 PM1/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers