Api getting 500 errors since 13th September

Wojciech Malinowski

Sep 17, 2021, 4:09:32 AM9/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi all,
We didn't do any code changes to our code and are getting failed with status 500 and body {"status_code":500,"error_description":"The server encountered an internal error.","error":"INTERNAL_ERROR"} when trying to fetch data from the API. We are only hitting orders and events endpoint. Can anyone help with this?

Cheers
Wojtek

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 17, 2021, 1:35:48 PM9/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Wojciech!

Soo sorry to hear you're experiencing 500 errors - we appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Can you please let me know the endpoint you are calling and include the full path, body, and headers, with your OAuth token redacted, so I can include these details in a ticket for our Engineering team?

Thank you in advance!
Natalie

Randy Wong

Sep 17, 2021, 4:10:13 PM9/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi, I have also been getting 500 errors regularly this week:

https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/users/me/organizations/?token=XYZ1234
APIError: '500 {"status_code":500,"error_description":"The server encountered an internal error.","error":"INTERNAL_ERROR"}'

MAHESH BABU PUNNA

Sep 17, 2021, 4:58:07 PM9/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie,

The issue with the below endpoint.

Thanks
Mahesh

Wojciech Malinowski

Sep 20, 2021, 9:38:26 AM9/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie,
We are getting the errors from this request:

21/09/20 00:44:09 INFO RequestLogger: HTTP/1.1 GET https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/100146243651/orders/?expand=attendees&continuation=eyJwYWdlIjogNH0&page=4 Headers(Authorization: <REDACTED>)
21/09/20 00:44:09 INFO ResponseLogger: HTTP/1.1 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR Headers(Server: nginx, Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 00:44:09 GMT, Content-Type: application/json, Transfer-Encoding: chunked, Connection: keep-alive, x-ua-compatible: IE=edge, referrer-policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin, x-content-type-options: nosniff, access-control-max-age: 600, strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000 ; includeSubDomains, vary: Accept, x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block, x-rate-limit: token:<REDACTED> 10/4000 reset=1885s, key:<REDACTED> 10/4000 reset=1885s, allow: GET, HEAD, OPTIONS, x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN, access-control-allow-origin: *, access-control-allow-headers: Authorization, Content-Type, Eventbrite-API-Waypoint-Token, Eventbrite-API-Deprecated-Features, p3p: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM", x-permitted-cross-domain-policies: none, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>, set-cookie: <REDACTED>)

Cheers
Wojtek

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 20, 2021, 12:41:18 PM9/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Wojciech, Mahesh, and Randy,

Thank you for following up about these errors - we are investigating. I will let you know if we need any additional details as we investigate!

Best,
Natalie

MAHESH BABU PUNNA

Sep 20, 2021, 9:01:13 PM9/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
thanks, Natalie for your response.

Today, we had experienced an issue with the venue API endpoint.

endPoint:
https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/<ORGNIZATION_ID>/venues?token=XYZ123&page=1

Thnaks
Mahesh

MAHESH BABU PUNNA

Sep 21, 2021, 9:58:54 AM9/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie.

Any updates on the issue? It is impacting our daily process.

Regards,
Mahesh

MAHESH BABU PUNNA

Sep 23, 2021, 11:40:01 PM9/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Team,

Any update on this issue?

Regards,
Mahesh

Natalie Blikslager

Sep 24, 2021, 5:20:47 PM9/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Mahesh,

Unfortunately, there are no updates yet. I apologize!

I will DM you to gather a bit more information from you.

Best,
Natalie

Charlotta Clutter

Sep 27, 2021, 9:42:01 AM9/27/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie- just chiming in, we are also seeing intermittent webhook failures on events, maybe related to this reported issue.  Are all webhooks working as expected currently? Thanks

MAHESH BABU PUNNA

Jan 11, 2022, 2:07:28 PM1/11/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Natalie Blikslager,
Hope all is well.

Just wondering, Do you have any update on the API end point issue? This is impacting our daily Lulu Organization venue details.

Please look into the issue at the earliest possible and let us know once the issue is resolved.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Mahesh

Randy Wong

Mar 21, 2022, 12:46:30 PM3/21/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi all,

Any updates on getting this issue resolved?

 - randy

Randy Wong

Mar 21, 2022, 12:48:31 PM3/21/22
to Eventbrite Developers