Multiple Eventbrite Attendees coming into AirTable as single line items

Partner& Prosper

May 18, 2021, 11:26:30 PM5/18/21
to Eventbrite Developers
We use Zapier to import registration details from Eventbrite into Airtable. When checking the "collect information for each attendee" box, Zapier seems to import information for each attendee as a single line item, instead of as separate attendees.

EXAMPLE
Attendee Ben purchases a ticket for Ben and Emily
Instead of information coming through in airtable as Line 1: Ben, Line 2: Emily, it comes in as Line 1: Ben, Emily

EVENT ID:144586896299

Natalie Blikslager

May 21, 2021, 4:57:30 PM5/21/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!

Thanks for reaching out. It will be best to work with Zapier Support to resolve this issue, as the Zapier + Eventbrite integrations were built and are maintained by Zapier, so they will be able to provide the best insight as to how you can reformat registration details.

Sorry we do not have more insight to offer here, but I hope it is helpful to know where to find support!

Best,
Natalie