Embed code not working on wordpress website

Emily Buckle

Nov 30, 2021, 9:27:25 PM11/30/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I have followed the instructions on these two pages to add embeded code to a wordpress post.

The code is not displaying either the embedded tickets or an error message. It's just blank.

Where should I look for solutions to this given it isn't resolved by activating the disable gutenberg plugin?

Thanks,
Emily

Natalie Blikslager

Dec 17, 2021, 5:24:44 PM12/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Emily,

Sorry to hear about this issue! Can you please share your website URL and embedded checkout code so we can take a look?

You may also reach out to Eventbrite Support for assistance by visiting our Contact Us page

Best,
Natalie

Athena Petrou

Dec 30, 2021, 1:08:26 PM12/30/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Natalie,
I see you replying to a bunch of messages on this group.
Is support still available from Eventbrite for the API as of December 2021?
I have emailed multiple times and get no reply or support.
Any help or information is greatly appreciated as I'm trying to set up keys.
Thank you,
Athena Petrou