Webhook Delay

Eric Yang

Feb 25, 2021, 9:34:38 AM2/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello - similar to other folks I am experiencing a webhook delay (looks like of several hours) in pushing attendee info to my virtual event platform (SpotMe).

Our event is starting Friday morning so a prompt resolution to this would be much appreciated!

donna

Feb 26, 2021, 3:32:47 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for reaching out. We are aware of an issue causing latency with Webhooks to Eventbrite. Our engineering team is actively working to resolve this. We will post here as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.

Eventbrite Developers

Feb 26, 2021, 5:44:43 PM2/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Thank you for your patience. The cause of the webhooks delay has been identified and fixes have been applied. We expect the problem to be solved in the next several hours. If you continue to experience an issue, please let us know via this forum.

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 11, 2021, 5:37:46 PM3/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I wanted to provide you with an update. The issue with Webhook delays has been resolved and we are back to normal levels. This was a complex issue that took some time to correct. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve.

Jamie Monroe

Mar 23, 2021, 5:22:55 PM3/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Our webhook still isnt working

Michael Jell

Mar 24, 2021, 3:30:53 AM3/24/21
to Eventbrite Developers
As of this afternoon our webhook (at least for attendee.updated, possibly others) has stopped sending entirely - no new requests are being registered in the manage requests section and any attempt to resend requests listed does not seem to be actually resending or doing anything (attempts will remain stubbornly at one, no matter how many resend requests are made)