Querying only public events

Lucas Vieira

Sep 27, 2023, 11:20:58 PM9/27/23
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi all,

Looking to only query and return events that are public - I had read an earlier conversation where the developers suggested using the 'listed' param but I get an error saying unknown parameter.

It would be less than ideal to handle this on the frontend, so was wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar issues - thanks!

David Greenberg

Oct 7, 2023, 11:42:32 AM10/7/23
to Eventbrite Developers
We had the same problem - adding the `listed` parameter results in an error. So, our workaround was to simply query everything and then filter out the results using the value of `listed` in the response.

Lucas Vieira

Oct 11, 2023, 9:29:32 PM10/11/23
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks for your response David - the approach we ended up taking involved creating a collection called 'Private', which we then used collection_ids_to_exclude to remove from the response.