App listing on Eventbrite Marketplace

Chris Allen

Jan 5, 2021, 5:02:26 AM1/5/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Team,

I am Chris from the 500 apps marketing team.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new suite of apps developed by our team, that helps customers sell and market like Fortune 500 - “500 Apps”. Refer to this link - https://500apps.com/

We have created Flow.ly to connect 2 different applications to automate the process.  Using Flow.ly (https://flow.ly/) users will be able to connect the Eventbrite account with other applications similar to Zapier.

Let us know what is required to list our app on your marketplace.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Chris Allen

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 7, 2021, 3:45:13 PM1/7/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest in integrating with our platform. You can find documentation related to app marketplace apps here

Chris Allen

Jan 8, 2021, 6:32:34 AM1/8/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi!

Thanks for your email.  We haven't created the integration using the Eventbrite developer account.  Can we still submit our app in the Eventbrite app marketplace or it's mandatory to create the app using Eventbrite framework?

Thank you.

Chris Allen

Jan 12, 2021, 8:26:03 AM1/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Just following up to see if you have any update for me.

Thank you.