Feature Request: Add tickets from multiple events to cart in checkout widget

Jenna Bilgrien

Oct 16, 2023, 10:16:17 PM10/16/23
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I'd like to make a feature request to allow passing multiple event id's to the checkout widget.

I have multiple recurring events and would like to give my users the option to purchase multiple tickets to subsequent events. Since the checkout widget only allows one event id at the moment, my users have to check out multiple times if they want to attend multiple events.

It would be so helpful to be able to add tickets for multiple events in the cart at checkout to improve this user experience!

Thanks!