Webhook for event status change

Jane Boppert

Feb 2, 2021, 6:49:00 AM2/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi support!

I use the Eventbrite webhooks to update event status on my site. Previously, when the event status changed, the event.updated webhook fired.

We've noticed recently that this has stopped working--we're no longer seeing webhooks fired when the event status changes from 'live' to 'started', for example.

Was this a deliberate change on your side? If so, is there another hook we can rely on to fire when event status changes?

Kind regards,
Jane Boppert

Houston Krohman

Feb 2, 2021, 10:36:07 PM2/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jane,

Thanks for reporting this. We will look into wether this was intentional and report back with a recommended course of action when we learn more.

Take care

Jane Boppert

Feb 11, 2021, 6:36:32 AM2/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Houston,

Have you had a chance to look into this further?