[Deprecation] endpoint /v3/users/me/owned_events

Nathan Tinius

Feb 21, 2019, 7:45:22 PM2/21/19
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
We are in the process of deprecating the endpoint users/me/owned_events... While we don't have a set date for this deprecation we are taking the opportunity to share this plan with our users.

We shifted to organizations and will be replacing /users/ endpoint with /organizations/. You can read up on /organizations/ endpoints in our newly improved Documentation and API Reference.

A few key elements in the navigation:
Overview: is a brief explanation for external developers who might be interested in using our API.
Documentation: This is how to's and user guides... This also has information about our API that isn't our API endpoints.
API Reference:  This is where you will find our API endpoints. < Including information on the expansions each endpoint will take.

The docs are laid out as such:
The left-hand navigation is our API endpoints. < The breakdown of the information flows as such. Public Fields > Private Fields > Expansions.

Thanks for building awesome things on Eventbrite!